Body Wave Straight Blonde Lace Closure Human Hair
Shipping & Delivery
We offer FREE Shipping Worldwide for any order above 80$
USPS/FedEx/UPS/DHL/4PX(3-7 Working Days)
For more information check our shipping and delivery policy page
Exchanges & Return
We offer 15-day "No Reason" return policy. This means you have 15 days after receiving your item to refund or exchange your item.
For more information check our exchange and return policy page
Special Offers ✨
✔ If you buy 2 Wigs or Bundles, you get 20% Off your second product. Use the Coupn code "Get20OFF"
✔ If you buy 3 Wigs or Bundles, you get 50% Off your third product. Use the Coupn code "Get50OFF"
✔ If you buy 1 Wig or Bundle, you get 20% Off Any hair accessory you choose. Use the Coupn code "GET20OFFACC"
✔ We Offer Free Shipping on All orders above 80$
Get the beautiful natural blonde hair you dreamed of. Our lace closure blonde Brazilian straight and body wave hair is for you. It’s perfect for highlighting the look of your hair. It’s soft, natural, and made of healthy hair material, 100% Unprocessed Virgin hair.
You can change the texture as you want and still have the realistic look. This Lace closure has a natural appearance. No Shedding No Tangle No Split Can be Dyed and Bleached. The closure is free of chemicals to retain all cuticles in their original healthy state.
Suitable for any Situations like Party, Birthday, Travel, Celebration, Graduation, Wedding and Your Daily Life
- Texture: Straight
- Lace Size:4" x 4"
- Type: Lace Closure
- Color Type: Blonde/ 613
- Base Material: Swiss Lace
- Color of Lace: Transparent
- Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair
- Items per Package:1 Piece Only
- Closure Type: Free part, Middle Part, T part
Pick the right option for you
How To choose the correct Length
Please refer to the image on the left.
The length of your hair depends on the texture you choose.
Our straight hair naturally falls longer because it lies completely
flat when it's measured.
We measure the length of our curly hair when it is in a straight position because it has more volume for the same weight as straight hair.
The length of your wavy hair
texture lies in-between the straight and curly.
Cap for Lace Front Wig
Care for your Luxurious hair
Treat this hair just as it was your hair.
A. Use good-quality shampoo and
B. Leave the hair dry naturally, and do not use the hairdryer too
much. You could also use gel or hair spray to keep it wavy.
C. Follow the process
on the right to wash it.
D. Don't wring or base your wig because it could become misshapen,
and it might dry funny.
E. For the combs you’d better choose the round with wide-toothed comb
F. Do not put the hair under the blazing sun for quite a long time
G. Do not blow the root of the hair either never with the hair drier
H. Do not grasp the root of the hair when washing
Tips to take care of your wig
• Wash your hair twice a week to keep it clean and pat rather than rub.
• Avoid heat – tepid water is better for your hair.
• A wide-tangled comb will be gentler as you get rid of tangles promptly.
• Use products recommended by your hair replacement stylist – specialists.
• Deep conditioning treatments will keep hair hydrated, and it’s recommended to
add oil daily to the hair. It will keep the hair moist and looking very natural.
• Don’t expose your hair to strong sunlight or harsh chemicals
How to keep shape
While you are sitting at home, take it off and put it on a wig stand. The stand will
help to keep its shape, and taking it off your head takes away from your tugging
and pulling hairs out.
How to comb the wig
When you need to comb the wig, do not use regular brushes. For straight and
body waves, a wide-tooth comb is highly recommended. For curly and deep
waves, please use only your hand to prevent tangle. For stubborn knots, apply
a spray conditioner.
1. How many bundles do I need?
Most customers took 3pcs for 10-22inch, 4pcs for 24-40inch. And if you have other ideas about the hair products, such as length, color, style, we can do according to your requirements since we have a sophisticated R&D team and hair stylist specialist.
2. How do I know if the hair is human hair?
Human hair has natural protein. It is easy to tell by burning and smell: When it is burnt, human hair has white smoke and smells like wool burnt, and it turns to ash.
3. How long does the hair last?
With proper care clean and conditioning the hair regularly, the hair will last 12-18 months.
4. Why my hair extension get tangle?
1) Your hair extension tangles due to dryness, oil& dirt built up, Salt water, Chlorine and not well combing out your hair daily
2) Make sure to wash and condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use oil to moisten it smoothly or consult your stylist for more help.
5. When I dye the hair what I should pay attention to?
All our hair can be dyed to the color you want but you need to do it professionally to gent the exact color without damage the hair. As human Hair will be easily dry after leaving the hair donor. It’s not recommended to dye and restyle it too frequently, it will harm the hair badly.
6. Why does my hair lose the pattern after washing?
Wavy / Curly hair was made by steam, without any chemicals, so the texture will be lost after washing. With proper accessories you can restyle the hair to get your special style.
7. What I can do if the customized hair or color, or the style is not in any collection?
If you don’t see any hair that match your needs, please send us an email (email@example.com) with detailed info about your needs, our professional hair stylist will review your request and will contact you with personalized solutions.